Y U M! That’s what the Walkers have to say about this easy and delicious soup. It began as a Pintrest recipe, that had been adapted from a Gooseberry Patch recipe, and I adapted it to make it even easier. It was a truly delicious comfort food!
Into a Crock-Pot place these ingredients
- 3 cans of chicken (or 3 cups of shredded cooked chicken)
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 boxes of chicken broth
- Paula Deen’s Seasoning to taste
- 2 sticks of BUTTER, cut in slivers
Cook on low all day, or on high for a few hours. About 30 minutes before serving, add a bag of uncooked wide egg noodles. When the noodles are at the right consistency, the soup is done.
Trust me… this is easy and delicious! A comfort food at its finest! Serve it up with some herb bread or some hot garlic biscuits and you’ve got a fast and fantastic meal. 🙂