Minister’s wife, Mother of two college-age children, and Speaker for retreats, conferences, and events involving women, minister’s wives, young ladies, and mothers & daughters…I’d love to talk with you about speaking at your next event!
At the age of 13, God called me to be a minister’s wife, mother, and encourager of women. Though I didn’t understand all that call would encompass, the Lord used my Godly parents to teach me to pray for my future husband and to love God’s Word.
Over the years, God has allowed me to experience difficult seasons where I have had to learn to know and love Jesus passionately, walk with Him intimately, and trust in Him completely…which actually became the springboard of His ministry in and through my life.
Oh, how I love Him! It is my life-long desire and humble privilege to encourage others to cling to Jesus and know, love, walk with, trust, and obey Him as their Everything. He is faith-FULL, and in Him, ALL is (or will be) well!
I’d love to talk with you about your next event! You can contact me here.
And, let’s connect in any of these other ways, too:
Facebook: “Smelling Coffee Blog & TV”
Twitter: @Smelling Coffee
YouTube: Smelling Coffee TV
Blog: Smelling Coffee – www.SmellingCoffee.com
- Speaker for retreats, conferences, and events involving women, minister’s wives, young ladies, and mothers & daughters
- Teacher – Ladies’ Sunday School Class and Women’s Bible study class
- Coordinator FBCC Women’s Ministry Team
- Mentor Mom
- Host of Smelling Coffee TV – a local weekly Christian talk show, also published on YouTube on the “Smelling Coffee TV” YouTube channel.
- Author of e-book Keeping Christ AS Christmas, self published Bible study Walking Hand in Hand with Jesus, and self published Christmas Bible study, Abiding in Advent.
- Also published in “Minister’s Family Magazine”; “MORE Magazine”; MS WMU material; and weekly on SmellingCoffee.com
- Former Teaching Director of Community Bible Study Old Hickory Lake TN class
- Former Coordinator of Lakeview Elementary “Praying Parents”, Mt. Juliet, TN