I think that between now and then, I’ll be pretty absent from the blog world. I’m so behind in catching up everyone, but if I can hang in there this week and complete the job the Lord has placed before me, next week can be my catch-up week.
We’re still praying, hoping, and packing to make it to LeBonheur for Nathan’s testing next week. I’ll let you know when we know something. Until then, I’ll be either living this sweet life God has given me or typing away at the computer.
If you’d like to help contribute to the book, I would love to hear from you. I promise to not wear you out on this book after this week. 😉 See the directions below if you’re willing and able to be a part of it.
Many blessings of the Lord to you this week, my friends~
One more thing: Please be aware that by sharing your information with me, you are agreeing for it to be published in this or other future writings.
Now that the business is out of the way, here’s what I can’t wait to hear from you: (You don’t have to answer all of the questions – just the ones that resonate with you.)
1. What is the most special part of Christmas to you? (Please be honest! Please don’t give the Sunday school answer of Jeeee-suuus just because you think that’s what I’m looking for. I’m really not. I really want to know your favorite thing about the holiday.)
2. What is your least favorite part of Christmas? (Again – please be honest! We won’t judge. I promise!)3. How do you try to keep the focus of Christmas on Jesus?
4. Do you have any special family traditions that you hope will continue for generations to come? If so, what are they and how did you come upon them?
5. What is one thing you wish you could change about the Christmas season?
6. In a dream world, what would your Christmas season be like?
7. What is something you’d like to see covered in a book called “Keeping Christ AS Christmas”?
Thank you so much, my friends. I’ll appreciate any prayers and information you’d care to send my way this week.