Have you ever noticed that almost all of the recipes I post on this blog begin with the word “easy”? That’s because “easy” is the only way I cook. (Or, as the kids would say: “It’s how I roll”.) If it’s not quick and easy, chances are, I probably won’t be making it any time soon.
So, in light of quick and easy, I found this delicious dip several months ago on the back of a Velveta Cheese box, and the family loves it. I’m making some for a cookout tonight, and thought I would share the recipe. Hope you enjoy it too. 🙂
Easy Spinach Rotel Dip
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach – thawed, drained, and chopped into small pieces
- 1 lb. Velveta cheese – cut into cubes
- 4 oz cream cheese – cut into cubes
- 1 can RoTel tomatoes – undrained
- 8 slices of bacon – cooked and crumbled (may substitute “Real Bacon” bits
Combine in microwave bowl and heat for 5 minutes, stirring after each minute. Transfer to a small slow cooker (like the Crock Pot “Little Dipper”) to keep warm. Serve with tortilla chips or crustini.
Enjoy~ and have a great weekend.