A happy new week to you! It’s “Tax Day,” and though that might not bring too many smiles to faces this Monday, maybe a few of these things will. 🙂
1. Sonic is offering half-price drinks all day today. A half-price Sonic Diet Coke with extra ice… now that makes me smile! 🙂
7. The Duck Dynasty folks always crack me up!
8. This, too, makes me smile. It was in our local newspaper yesterday – an article about using the internet and blogging in ministry:
9. This truth is always worth a smile:
10. One more thing… this is for all of you moms who wonder if you are doing ok in child-rearing. May this be a tool to help you decide:
hahaha According to this, I’m a great mom! 😉
A blessed Monday and new week to each of you. Isn’t it wonderful to remember that this world is not all there is to life? Taxes, government issues, world needs, personal needs, sorrow, tears… these are huge, but they are temporary in the light of eternity.
“Therefore we do not become discouraged (utter spiritless, exhausted, and wearied out through fear). Though our outer man is progressively decaying and wasting away, yet our inner self is being progressively renewed day after day.
For our light, momentary affliction (this slight distress of the passing hour) is ever more and more abundantly preparing and producing and achieving for us an everlasting weight of glory [beyond all measure, excessively surpassing all comparisons and calculations, a vast and transcendent glory and blessedness never to cease!],
Since we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal (brief and fleeting), but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting.”
2 Cor. 4:16-18, Amp